Register for the ACT
SENIORS who did not participate in state testing last year can get an ACT voucher from the Guidance Office if they are eligible. GRADE 11 students will have an opportunity to take ACT (state–funded) at Northeast Prep in spring 2016.
Click to visit our Tips for Test Taking page
ACT / SAT
- ACT Student - Find test dates, test center codes, test fees and register online. Includes sample tests, test tips, test descriptions, and information about colleges and financial choices.
- ACT PLAN - Taking PLAN® as a 10th grader is a great way to prepare for the ACT—and helps you get ready to succeed in college and beyond!
- Collegeboard.com - Students can register and practice for the SAT, identify and search for college information, apply to college online, learn about the costs of higher education, and much more.
- Internet4Classrooms - ACT / SAT - links to a variety of sites geared toward helping you prepare for the ACT and SAT tests.
- March2Success - provides materials to help improve scores on standardized test such as SAT, ACT, state exit exams, and ASVAB. Selection of content includes course material from middle and high school level lessons, SAT and ACT practice tests, an SAT/ACT preparation game, and vocabulary and math flashcards.
- Number2.com - Free online test preparation courses. By creating an account you can access a customized course that includes user-friendly tutorials, practice sessions that dynamically adapt to each student's ability level, a vocabulary builder, and more.
- On-Line Practice Tests - Knowing what to expect is the key to doing well on standardized tests. Becoming familiar with test formats and question styles can ease the stress and eliminate the uncertainty often associated with low test scores. Real-time scoring on-line practice tests.